Why Is It a Good Time To Apply For Abroad Studies

We hope you are safe and taking precautions against the spread of Covid-19. This is a difficult time, and we hope it will pass soon.

In the midst of this crisis, many students are deferring their admits or canceling their plans to study abroad. In this arduous adversity, we see an opportunity for overseas education aspirants. Why? - Currently, fewer students are applying to universities abroad, this increases your chances of receiving an admit, which comes with an option to defer by 1 year.

In this webinar, we will talk about how you can apply to the universities free of cost with GyanDhan and get admission from the country and university of your choice. We have set up a completely online process given the current circumstances.

Click on Reply to ask your questions.

Let me know about the Langara college admission procedure in Logistics and supply chain management at canada

Hey,

You can start asking the questions here today !
We will take them one by one at the end of the session.

Aman

I have admits from plenty of unis in USA. Till when should i wait to defer my Admit?
may or June?
If i decide to defer, should i defer it to Sprint 21 or Fall 21? What are the pros and cons of deferring to these semesters?
Is it wise to take an online semester and then go for on campus in Spring 21? Will unis allow me to take online course without a student visa too?
If i do decide to take the above approach will i be eligible for internship next summer? Will the US govt ease the law for the students to be eligible for summer internship?

Thanks for a useless webinar which did NOT answer anything related to FALL 2020.
Leaving it.

Hi,

If I take online classes for Fall 2020, Do I eligible for CPT?

I have completed my master inn constructionn in India would visa officer issue me a visa for 2 year pg diploma inn prject management

i am plannig for canada

i have three years experience in construction after masters

one of my friend has 7years gap ( job experinnce) can he apply for pg diploma

I need details regarding the Montclair state University. Could you please me in providing some university details

Thanks vverr much

US, graduate school

Successful completion of 12 years of formal education (equivalent to BC Grade 12) or successful completion of at least one full academic year (minimum 24 credits) from a recognized post-secondary institution.
Proof of meeting the English language proficiency requirements.