Scholarship for MA Illustration

I would like to know if there are any scholarship opportunities for MA Illustration courses in the US and UK.

Hi @Astra_Pulamte

There are hardly any external scholarships for MA in Illustration. You will have to look for specific university scholarships. I have mentioned some of the universities in the UK and the USA along with the kind of scholarships they offer to international students -

1. University of Brighton (UK) - Offers international scholarships of up to 2500 GBP, sports scholarships to international students.
  2. Anglia Ruskin University (UK) - offers International Excellence Scholarship, sports scholarships, International Merit Scholarship, International Early Payment Discount for international students.
  3. University of Westminster (UK) - One merit-based scholarship for international students.
  4. University of Georgia (USA) - offers several scholarships to international students.
  5. University of Oregon (USA) - Scholarships for international scholarships.
  6. Norwich University of the Arts (UK) - Apart from international scholarships, there is a scholarship specifically for Indian students as well.

External scholarships -
7. Vectorworks Design Scholarship - external scholarship to study in the US.
8. Global Study Awards
9. Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation Scholarships
10. K. C. Mahindra Scholarships for Post-Graduate Studies Abroad
11. Commonwealth Masters Scholarships
12. Chevening Scholarships

Some more universities you can explore for your course -

1. Royal College of Art (UK)
  2. University of the Arts London (UK)
  3. Parsons School of Design at The New School (USA)
  4. Rhode Island School of Design (RISD) (USA)
  5. School of the Art Institute of Chicago (USA)
  6. The Glasgow School of Art (UK)
  7. Goldsmiths, University of London (UK)

Some scholarship blogs that will help you -
https://www.gyandhan.com/blogs/trending-scholarships-for-student-to-studying-abroad
https://www.gyandhan.com/blogs/commonwealth-scholarship

I hope this helps you. Do post on this thread for any further queries. All the best!