Questions on GyanDhan Scholarship

Hi @Ritika9494,

I have escalated your issue to the concerned team. I’ll let you know as soon as I get a reply from them. Thank you for your patience.

Hi @manishamondal95,

Your application is still eligible and will be evaluated accordingly - without considering the GRE score.
The previous scholarship winner will be uploaded on the GyanDhan website shortly. Stay tuned.

1 Like

I am going to apply for some universities and their offer letters are not out yet. Can I still apply for the scholarship? And what is the deadline?

Hi @Riya_Mathur,

Yes, you can apply for the scholarship. The deadline for the scholarship is 31st August 2021. You can submit the offer letter and complete your application anytime before the deadline.

Okay! Thank you so much

Hi! I believe I may have made an error in the second google form I have submitted, I was wondering if it would be possible to resubmit the form, if that’s okay?

Hi @amandadc,

Yes, you can resubmit the form.

Hi

I was in the Step-2 process of the application for the GyanDhan Scholarship.

In the documents required section, an offer letter from the university is mandatory.

I am have not received admit letter from all the universities that I have applied for. Hence, I have not finalized my university yet.

What should I do? Is it fine to upload one of the offer letters from a university that I have received till now?

Also, I wanted to know the required format (letterhead, signature, etc.) of the recommendation letter that I can upload in the google doc link. Please let me know.

Thank you,
Abhishek Nayak

Hi @abhisheknayak95,

The deadline for the scholarship is 31st August 2021, so you can upload the university offer letter anytime before the deadline. Before you submit your final application, remember to upload the offer letter of the university you will be attending.

There is no required format for the letter of recommendation. You can follow the general guidelines - On a letterhead, single-spaced, with 1" margins. You can use a traditional font like Calibri, Ariel, or Times New Roman.
Hope this helps. All the best!

I have already started my loan process and about to get it sanctioned, so I might not need help form GyanDhan for the loan. Am I eligible to get the scholarship even now?

Hi @Advaith_Krishna,

Unfortunately, no. To be eligible for the scholarship, if you do require an education loan, the process for it must start via GyanDhan.

Hi

In the first step of the scholarship, I have filled the name of a university in the target university section. Now I am in the step 2 of the process. I have multiple offers and have not decided where to of as of now. So in case, I do not plan to attend the university whose name I have filled as the target university in the first step, then do I need to start a new application? Or can I simply upload the offer letter of the university I am going to attend in the step 2 of the application?

Hi @RAMIT_ASHUTOSH,

You can simply upload the offer letter of the university you will be attending. You won’t have to start a new application. The deadline for the scholarship is 31st August 2021, so upload the required documents before this date to be considered for the scholarship.

I would like to know if the scholarship will be awarded only towards the Target College mentioned in the form or is it changeable in future as well.

Hello,
I have been accepted to Carnegie Mellon’s Master’s program in Computer Science. It is a 3-4 semesters program - which means it can finish anytime between 16 to 21 months (1.5 or 2 years). Am I eligible for the scholarship?

Also, what are banks associated with Gyandhan for the loan eligibility? Is there a minimum amount for the loan?

Hi @Anusha_S,

If you wish to change the college after you have already submitted the application, you will have to submit another application in Step 1 and Step 2. However, you will have to submit the final target college before the scholarship deadline, which is 31st August 2021.

Hi @AM99,

Yes, you are eligible for the scholarship.
We work with public sector banks, private banks, Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFCs), and international lenders. There is no minimum amount for the loan. You can apply for the amount that you need. Just check your loan eligibility on our website → GyanDhan > Loans > Check loan eligibility.

Hey,

I hope you’re doing well. I got acceptance at the Neighborhood Playhouse School of the Theatre for Professional Acting Program. The TOEFL was waived off. Also, I wasn’t required to give GRE. So am I still eligible for the Scholarship?

Thank you.

Hi @Shubham_Chaudhary,

Yes, you are eligible for the scholarship. Please mention that GRE and TEOFL are waived off for your program in your scholarship application.

All the best!

1. If we are uploading the letter of recommendation in the google form for the step 2 of scholarship application, does it need to be in the header of the company/institute of the recommender’s workplace or can the student directly upload the letter which the recommender accepted in a plain word/pdf format?
  2. If the recommender is sending the letter of recommendation through the registered email address of the institute/company to contact@gyandhan.com how does the letter and the scholarship application are correlated?