Scholarships for Ireland

Queries regarding studying in Ireland with a scholarship.

Hello,

I have got accepted in Dublin City University, Ireland for this fall. However, the finances aren’t set and I am looking for scholarships for financial assistance of any kind. Please let me know.

Regards

Hi @hk2k

I’m afraid you are a little late in searching for scholarships. Most scholarship applications start a year before. For example, applications for Fall 2021 started in Sep/Oct 2020.

Though, you can still apply for the GyanDhan Scholarship. Read about it here - GyanDhan Scholarship | Study Abroad Scholarships | GyanDhan

For reference, please refer to these blogs -

You can also find more scholarships here - Scholarships For Indian Students | Study Abroad Scholarships | GyanDhan

You can also get in touch with the University office of Dublin City University. This page will give information about the scholarships awarded by the university - fees-and-scholarships

If you do not find any relevant scholarships on this page, do get in touch with your department and inquire about financial aid for international students. Most abroad universities have specific scholarships only for international students.

Hope this answer helps you. Do post on the thread for any further doubts and queries. All the best!

Scholarships for MSc in Business Analytics in Ireland.
I am planning for Sept 2022 intake. Want to know details on scholarships that I can apply for.

Hi @Harish_Padole

There are very limited external scholarships to study in Ireland. So I am mentioning both university-specific and external scholarships. You have not mentioned any specific university that you are targeting in Ireland, so you will find various Ireland universities as well.

These are the scholarships for MSc in Business Analytics in Ireland -

• Government of Ireland - International Education Scholarships - €10,000 for one year of study.
  • Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship - €16,000 per annum
  • University College Dublin - Global Excellence Scholarships - there are a limited number of scholarships for 50% and 100% tuition-fee waivers.
  • University College Dublin - V.V. Giri Global Excellence Scholarship - you will have to maintain a good grade to get it renewed in the second year.
  • Trinity College Dublin - Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships
  • National University of Ireland - Postgraduate International Scholarships - scholarship award of €2000.
  • National University of Ireland - Sir Peter Freyer Special Scholarship - Scholarship for Indian students only.
  • National University of Ireland - Max Arthur Macauliffe Special - Scholarship award of €4000 for undergraduate and postgraduate Indian students.
  • University College Cork - a list of scholarships offered to Science and Engineering students can be found here.

Find more scholarships here -

This blog will be helpful if you are planning on taking an education loan to study in Ireland -
https://www.gyandhan.com/blogs/educational-loans-government-schemes-to-help-students

Scholarship thread that may be of help -

I hope this list will help you. If you have any further doubts and questions, do post them on this thread and I will get back to you. All the best!