Scholarship of the week -
Dr. Manmohan Singh Scholarship is awarded by St. John’s College, University of Cambridge. The scholarship is managed by the British Council and sponsored by the Tata Group.
Scholarship Highlights -
Scholarship Launched by -
St. John’s College, University of Cambridge
Scholarship type -
Method of application -
Applicable for -
Last date to apply for the scholarship -
Interview dates -
Between April and June
Declaration of result -
No. of Awards -
Eligibility criteria for the scholarship
- Age of the candidate should be below 35.
- Candidates must have obtained a first-class award in UG and PG in a relevant field or subject.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Must give proof of financial incapacity to fund their studies.
- Must also fulfill the admission criteria of the university.
Eligible programs and subjects
Undergraduate and Doctorate
- Science and Technology
- Social Sciences
- Aerospace Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Energy Studies
- Two academic or professional references
- Personal essay
- Go to the university website and apply for your target course.
- While registering for the university, mark St. John’s College as your first choice college on the application form.
- If asked, indicate on the form that you are applying for the Dr. Manmohan Singh Scholarship.
- Once you receive an offer from the university, fill the scholarship form and submit it before the deadline.
- Academic fees
- UK Visa
- International airfare
- A monthly stipend for covering the living expenses
If you have any further queries regarding the scholarship, post them on this thread.
All the best!