I am still in the process of loan sanction. Like I am taking loan from a bank, they have done land evaluation. What should I do. Shall I continue the process or wait few months. Will my interest increase if I wait for few more months since loan isn’t sanctioned yet?
A post was merged into an existing topic: Fall 2020 - Coronavirus impact - what are you planning?