Is it Possible to Change University After Scheduling a US Student Visa Appointment? | GyanDhan

Ds-160 not submitted, visa payment made. sevis fee not paid. Can i change the university?

Hi @Amulya_B,

Yes, you can change the university. Fill in the DS-160 with the correct university and submit it. You need to update the information on the CGI Federal website as you have already made the visa appointment and paid for it. Then, update the DS-160 confirmation number and SEVIS ID.

Refer to this thread where I have answered the same query -

Hope this helps!

Thank you so much