Education Loans for MS in US without Collateral & without Co-applicant @ Lutz Braum, Marketing Head @ MPOWER Financing

Arranging finances is one of the major hurdles in the study abroad journey, and we understand how it might become roadblocks for some of the students. Thus, we are inviting Lutz Braum from MPOWER Financing who is a former international student himself from Wharton School. He will talk about:

• Queries related to Education loans without collateral (Unsecured)
  • Education loans without Co-applicant, without Co-signer

The webinar will focus on how to arrange money for your studies completely based on your profile and without including parents/guardians at all.

Here is how the GyanDhan webinar works:

1. Ask Qs now: You can start asking your questions right away right here.
  2. Answers via video: On Saturday, October 12th, at 5:30 PM, Lutz will answer your Qs via a webinar, which you can join here
  3. Answers transcribed for future reference: We will transcribe Lutz’s answers and post them in response to your questions on this page.

The webinar is sponsored by MPOWER Financing, a US based organisation providing loans without any collateral, co-signer or co-applicant to international students.

Wanted to know if there are any tax benefits I can get on without collateral education loans for MS in the US.

cibil score is 660
property already has a loan ,can i get an educational loan?

what is the minimum score for GRE and IELTS for higher chances of getting educational loan?

Hey! Is it possible to take two loans to finance my studies? Suppose one from SBI and another from MPower? Asking this question because SBI has not given me the loan for the whole amount I had applied for.

From which bank there is high possibility of getting loan?

What determines the limit upto which the loan is provided without collateral? What is the rate of Interest on loan without collateral? How many years period will I get to repay the loan? What is the procedure to apply for such a loan?

WHat is maximum unsecured loan i can get on cibil score of 660 and icome 30,000 per month?
and what more documents are considered before getting loan?

can i go to bank for loan before getting an admit letter?

I have a GRE score of 328, TOEFL score of 107, an undergrad GPA of 8.13. I’m targeting for data science programs in US. Can you kindly let me know upto how much loan will I receive, without any collateral?
Will it affect my VISA processing if my University tuition fee is way higher than my current funds? Will MPower provide temporary funds to process VISA and financial documents?

My family is not financially stable. So all the expenses for my Masters in US should be arranged be me. I want to know if candidates like me get loans as we don’t have any collateral and savings.

PS: I’m working in a IT company for a year now and planning to go for Masters in Fall 2021.

when should i start applying for loan?

Will Mpower fund off-campus living expenses in the US?

Can we get study loan without collateral for courses like Masters in public policy as well?

Posting it on Akash Jariwala’s behalf

Why are intrest rates high compared to US intrest rates? any prepayment charges or any fix duration loan needs to be continued for?

Major factor Mpower looks before giving loan

Hi… If I’m choosing for a one year pg diploma course in canada from India and after going there if I apply for different course for the second year . How will I be able to get a loan for both the courses I study?

Will I be able to get a loan for around 15lakhs without collateral? And also I have to apply for 2 different 1 year courses. So will it be possible to get a loan for that?

@Sylesh
Hi there…Thanks for the query…
Your query is very subjective. Our loan counselors can help you better in this regard…Kindly provide your contact details, our loan counselor will reach you at the earliest…You can also put your query by directly calling us on this number 931 943 1090 or you can also ask for call back request.
Regards
Team GyanDhan

What are the parameters to be considered while taking a study loan for MS in US? How to compare the loan schemes from different banks? Are there good online resources that provide comparative analysis of loans from different providers?