Arranging finances is one of the major hurdles in the study abroad journey, and we understand how it might become roadblocks for some of the students. Thus, we are inviting Lutz Braum from MPOWER Financing who is a former international student himself from Wharton School. He will talk about:
- Queries related to Education loans without collateral (Unsecured)
- Education loans without Co-applicant, without Co-signer
The webinar will focus on how to arrange money for your studies completely based on your profile and without including parents/guardians at all.
Here is how the GyanDhan webinar works:
- Ask Qs now: You can start asking your questions right away right here.
- Answers via video: On Saturday, October 12th, at 5:30 PM, Lutz will answer your Qs via a webinar, which you can join here
- Answers transcribed for future reference: We will transcribe Lutz’s answers and post them in response to your questions on this page.
The webinar is sponsored by MPOWER Financing, a US based organisation providing loans without any collateral, co-signer or co-applicant to international students.