Education Loans for MS in US without Collateral & without Co-applicant @ Lutz Braum, Marketing Head @ MPOWER Financing

Please answer my Questions:)

1. What are all the documents you are considering for accepting me, an Indian student to be a good enough profile to get education loan?
  2. Since, the max limit for the loan is 50,000$, what if the University’s fees is higher than that?
  3. Within how many years after I complete my Masters will I have to payback?
  4. Do you have a limited number of people who are accepted for receiving the loan per year?
    5)Which bank will my loan be dispatched from/tied to?

Hi
I wish to apply in USA one 1 year stem program and wanted to know if I could be able to take loans from two sources( one being MPower and the other some Indian bank or NBFC) to fund my studies as the limit ot Mpower is 50k only.
Is this permissible by RBI ?

Hi Below are my questions :

1. can you list the documents required.
  2. Will my GIC amount be covered as well ( for Canada)
  3. I m planning for Jan 2020 session in Canada - how long will it take to approve it ?
  4. What all is covered in this loan amount ?

Thanks

Hello i got offer letter from University Canada west vancouver canada for MBA program jan 2020 intake how can i apply as soon as possible . How much time it will take to disburse the amount ?

I have an admit from Royal roads University Canada for the course of MGM, I wanted to check the eligibility for the loan

do they offer loans only for us colleges or uk as well?

Please ask if university canada west is in eligibility list of Mpower ?

Thank you for answering about RRU Canada, however I have a last date of depositing money by 25th October

what does the entire loan amount covers ?

I am not able to find UNIVERSITY CANADA WEST VANCOUVER in the list of Mpower college university list .
How can i find ?
Thanks for last answer

Its not on the list

Sure sir thanks

9820787975 sure will await your call and appreciate your helping initiative

This was really fruitful , Thanks Team

How much percent of Cost of Attendance is covered by the loan on an average ?

Is the amount of loan sanctioned, dependent on the Student’s Profile or the Parent’s Income Tax Return ?

How much loan can one get against an FD? Do we need to have the loan amount already present with us in the FD?

Is 50k maximum amount for 1 year or entire duration of the education program?

Posting it on student’s behalf

Good evening sir. i have only one year ITR of my father but my uncle(mother’s brthr) is agree to become a co borrower and he also have ITR Statements of last 3 year

Posting it on student’s behalf

Is the loan is being offered to few select universities or for any of the universities/