Would that mean enrolling into more classes after those three weeks?

i feel so dumb please help i cant find the information anywhere, but im a first year asu online student, and i was told i could only take 7 credits for the first 3 weeks and then add more then if im in good academic standing.
Would that mean enrolling into more classes after those three weeks? how would that work with my financial aid already being dispersed for the spring term did i mess up? :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

@anjaaleeee_s After the first 3 weeks, you can look at adding classes to Session B. Im not super familiar with the aid disbursal for online students, but have seen some others comment that aid can be disbursed by session.

And if the aid is federal, it should adjust as you move from part-time enrollment to full-time enrollment for the term (full-time for undergrad is a minimum of 12 credits for the whole term).

@anjaaleeee_s Im not sure about ASU on lines fin aid but since theyre mostly half sessions you can add more classes for session B and your financial aid should be updated. Reach out to the financial aid office to be sure though