Why Should Students take Education Loans via GyanDhan? | GyanDhan

secured loan from NBFC is available?

If we take a secured loan of 30 lakhs to study in Australia, how much would we have to pay per month after we are done with our studies? Would be it be possible to pay it or would it be too much of a burden?

OHC is overseas health cover

What I could understand in short is, GyanDhan is a third party who will assist in getting loans and do the complete process on our behalf without any additional charges.

I want the loan to cover first year living expense and first year tuition fee, will that be possible to display at the time of visa.
Also is there a margin we will have to pay when we take loan from banks like BOB, like 85% will be covered by loan and the rest would have to be from the pocket?

While checking out for loan options few days back for Australia, I found SBI is giving least interest and that is 9.3% but your webinar is showing 8.8% for male. Am I missing something?

Does NZ Immigration accept Unsecured loans ?

What is the minimum amount I have to show in my bank account while applying for Visa?

Is fixed int rate available from SBI only?

In some colleges, we get scholarships after receiving the VISA. But like you said, we would have to take loan before applying for VISA. In case we get the scholarship, can we refund the extra loan amount. Would we have to pay any charge?

In NZ, the immigration needs NZD 15k as FTS (Living expenses). But this amount is not mentioned in the offer letter from the college as it is an immigration rule. Do bank cover this in the loan or one has to pay by himself?

If we get a loan sanctioned now and are not able to get a visa due to covid issues and border being closed. Do we have to pay processing fees again for the next college intake?

For an unsecured loan, it is 5-7 working days. GyanDhan can also get it done in 2-3 days in case of an urgency. But by and large, it is 5-7 working days. In the case of secured loans from SBI and Bank of Baroda, it may take a minimum of 15 working days or more. But GyanDhan tries to get it done in 15 working days.

As mentioned earlier, you can get it from private banks like ICICI and Axis banks if your college is in the list of colleges for which they provide unsecured loans. To know if your college is in the list or not, you can check on our website if you are eligible to get a loan or not. If the result shows that you are ineligible to get a loan, then you can request a call back. Our education loan counselor will contact you, and you can ask if there are any options available for you. If not possible from a private bank, we can your loan done from NBFCs. We work with many NBFCs. For a loan amount of INR 40 lakhs, the co-applicantā€™s income should be around INR 60,000 to 65,000 per month as per the ITR.

So if the parents are retired, we will be taking the pension into consideration, if they are getting any. Additionally, we will also need an additional applicant who can be your sister/brother/aunt/uncle/anyone who is earning. So apart from your parents, the additional applicant will have to come on the loan structure, that is the loan agreement. So they will also have to submit their documents. An additional applicant is needed because banks need to ensure that somebody is capable of legally repaying the loan in case the student is not able to repay the loan, especially during the moratorium or study period.

Yes, OHC is covered in the loan. So in the loan, you get tuition fee, living expenses, flight tickets, books, computer money. Everything is covered in the education loan.

Yes, there is such a provision, and a lot many students do that. Because what happens is that the universities give the admit letters as per their own time and the timelines actually vary as per universities. So if you receive one admit, you should start the process. Later by submitting more documents and doing more work, which we will do for, you can change the loan amount and college. However, you need to give us few more days to carry out the process.

Secured loans from NBFCs is available, but there is no benefit in taking a loan from NBFCs because their ROI is 11% whereas public banks like SBI and BoB charge an ROI of 8.1-8.3% on secured loans. So it does not make any sense to take secured loans from NBFCs, but yes, principally, NBFCs do give secured loans.

Yes, thanks. Your question has been answered above.

Yes, I think that is a correct understanding. We donā€™t charge anything from the customer because we get our money from the banks. The reason we started our education loan services is that we wanted students to get loans from places where they will be charged lower rates of interest. The process is smooth for you even in major cities. For other cities too, we make the process of loan application and sanction easy and hassle-free for you.