I'm set to graduate this spring and looking for guidance on initiating job applications. I'm anxious about securing a job post-graduation and would appreciate any assistance. Please help!
Since Covid job market has been down , layoffs . It’s been months since students are not getting job . The only chances to get a job -
- build your profile by doing some internships , certifications and build connections for referrals.
- skill up by learning new skills .
- have a killer resume and cover letter and tailor it based on each job .
- set some strategy for applying different jobs in different portals .
- talk to professionals, mentors , professors about career guidance, applying job .