What is the hype about International food festival?

Planning to put up a stall with some traditional Indian snacks. It’s been a while since I’ve done something like this. Balancing coursework and personal time has been tricky. How’s everyone managing?

1 Like

https://www.uta.edu/student-affairs/oie/events/i-week#:~:text=International%20Week%20(I-Week),I-Week%20in%20UTA%20history!

Here look at the website! The festival sounds like a perfect break from the study grind. I’ve been neck-deep in project work and could use a diversion. Plus, I miss the vibrant festivals back home. I can help if you need a hand with the snacks stall?

I’m really excited to see what you all bring to the festival! I’ve always been curious about Indian culture. Also, it’s a nice change of pace from the usual campus routine. I’ve been so caught up with my thesis, a day of cultural celebration is just what I need.

1 Like

Absolutely, Emily! It’s a great opportunity for all of us to learn from each other. Speaking of busy schedules, I’ve been trying to find the right balance between my studies and making the most of my time here. This event seems like a perfect way to do just that.

Nikhil, I’d love some help, thanks! It’s been a challenge juggling everything, but I think it’s these kinds of events that really make the uni experience memorable. Emily, you’re more than welcome to join us in the preparations!

It’s heartening to see everyone so pumped. I’m thinking of showcasing a photo exhibition of various Indian landscapes. Might as well bring a piece of home to Buffalo, right?

1 Like

That sounds amazing! I can’t wait to see it. And Anjali, I’d love to learn how to make some of those snacks. This festival is shaping up to be something special. It’s nice to see such enthusiasm amidst our hectic lives.

Agreed, Emily. It’s these moments that remind us there’s a world beyond textbooks and lecture halls. Plus, it’s a chance to connect with folks from different backgrounds. Really looking forward to it.

Definitely, the festival is a great way for us to unwind and celebrate diversity. Let’s make it a day to remember, everyone. And who knows, we might even pick up some new skills along the way!