What are the places to take an interview call?

One of my top choice companies responded and wants to do a 1-hour technical interview tomorrow. The problem is, it ends right when a final review session for one of my courses starts.

All the conference rooms on campus are booked during that time. I could do it from home, but I’d miss the review.

Apart from the fully booked rooms, where else on campus could I take the interview? Are there any good spots I could use without needing a reservation?

Tempe Library on Southern & Rural lets you reserve private study rooms. If you’re Barrett, there are private study rooms on the 2nd floor of Honors Hall and Vista community center. If you can spring for it, you could get a hotel room. There are some Motel 6 locations nearby under $100. Moxy is like $150. Could be worth it if this is your dream position.

Many times Nobel Library (https://maps.app.goo.gl/5H1cPNDdTRCwPQ7t5) has empty rooms on 2nd and 3rd floors. You may need to go there early and sit in the room because those are unreserved. Also, if it’s really urgent many of our Indian friends usually sit in those rooms. You can explain your situation and ask them for 1 hour to stay there with or without them.

Idk if the tempe library can let you use their private rooms without reservation (it’s been awhile since I gone there) but I do know the Scottsdale library has private rooms but you have to reserve.
Tempe Library on Southern & Rural lets you reserve private study rooms. If you're Barrett, there are private study rooms on the 2nd floor of Honors Hall and Vista community center. If you can spring for it, you could get a hotel room. There are some Motel 6 locations nearby under $100. Moxy is like $150. Could be worth it if this is your dream position.
Some classrooms on the third floor of ECG may be empty and the doors are usually unlocked. I do homework there often