What are the admission requirements to get into UTD?

what are the admission requirements to get into UTD?

Below details are for masters program at UTD admission requirements -

A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an institution in the United States, or its equivalent (all majors are considered). Knowledge of calculus is required. Applicants who have not satisfied this requirement may take OPRE 6303 (Quantitative Foundations of Business).

A grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 in both core and aggregate courses.

Test Scores: Competitive GMAT performance based on a score that is less than five years old. GRE scores are also accepted.

Letters of Recommendation: Applicants must at least one letter of recommendation from an individual able to judge the candidate’s potential for success in the master’s degree program. The letter can be academic or professional.

Admissions Essay: Applicants must submit an essay outlining their academic interests and professional goals.

A resume.

International applicants must submit a TOEFL score of at least 80 on the internet-based test.

Scores must be less than two years old. See the Graduate Catalog for additional information regarding English proficiency requirements for international applicants.

*Getting more than 320 in GRE with early application make your case very strong for scholarship! thank me later :wave:

I am also adding relevant link for you to explore -

1 Like

Hey, that is really helpful, but I have one query my mom and dad are kind of worried about the living arrangements and about the quality of the food. I myself is not worried about the food as such, I can cook my own food but about the residence. Could you please tell me about the on and off campus arrangement and about the financial differences between the two?

1 Like

go for Northside apartments without thinking twice, it’s the best for UTD students, literally across 2 minutes from campus and the vibe of the place is LIT.

you have Patel bazaar and a few other Indian grocery stories, indian food won’t be that of an issue in Texas.