Want to know about the programs and extra-curricular activities on campus

Heyyy,

Anyone thinking about heading abroad for studies? CSU caught my eye. Any thoughts?

Absolutely! CSU seems solid, especially for engineering. What program are you looking at???
I'm eyeing business management. CSU's curriculum looks impressive. I've been researching the courses and the practical exposure they provide. ๐Ÿ’ผ Anyone have details on the application process?
I'm interested too but a bit clueless on the application. ๐Ÿค” Insights, anyone?
Hello people, I am Mihir from Mumbai!

How are you guys? CSU looks affordable for studying abroad. :money_with_wings: What do you all think about the cost of living there? Iโ€™ve heard mixed opinions.

Hey there, CSU's program diversity got me interested. Applying for scholarships, anyone? I'm curious if there are specific scholarships for international students. ๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ’ฐ
Hey, I am currently studying at the university. Happy to help with campus life questions. ๐Ÿ˜Š I can definitely share some insights into the local vibe and activities around.
Also at CSU, It's been a blast for a year. I'm majoring in computer science, and the tech community here is pretty engaging. There are a lot of clubs and societies here too.๐ŸŽ‰
I'd really want to know about how's the weather in Cleveland? I'm not a fan of extreme cold! I love Delhi's winters thoughโ„๏ธ
Winters are chilly here, no doubt. But, hey, it's manageable. Layer up and invest in a good coat! Just pack everything your mom gives you. She knows better than everyone. By the way, anyone looking into part-time job opportunities? I've got some insights on that front. ๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ’ก
Part-time gigs are abundant on and off-campus. I've had friends working both in the university and in the city. The career services at CSU are pretty helpful in guiding students to relevant opportunities. ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ป
Actually I was also thinking about the work option there. Any tips on affordable housing near CSU? I want to ensure my stay is within budget. ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ’ธ
Check out uni housing services. They guide on-campus and off-campus options. Start early; places fill up, especially if you're looking for affordable options.
Got it, thanks! Any Indian student groups on campus? I'd love to connect with some familiar faces. ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿค
Absolutely! CSU has a vibrant international student community. The Indian student association organizes various cultural events throughout the year. It's a great way to stay connected with your roots. ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŽ‰
Sweet! Feeling better about CSU now. Let's stay in the loop on plans and maybe meet up there! ๐Ÿค
Totally! Excited to explore CSU together. Let's share more details on our program choices and maybe coordinate our applications. ๐ŸŽ‰
Hey, sorry I'm late for the discussions! What are we discussing?
No worries! Chatting about studying abroad at Cleveland state university. Jump in! ๐ŸŽ‰โœจ
Cool! I'm looking into CSU too. Any cool clubs or events on campus? I'm big on extracurriculars. ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿคฉ