US study Visa and its application process is a very important step in the study abroad journey, and we understand how it might become a roadblock for some of the students. Thus we have invited Neha Agarwal from AdmitKard to talk about:
- Queries related to the US visa application process
- Work visa (H1B & others): criteria, quotas and more
- Regulations around CPT and OPT - what you can and can’t do.
Neha recently joined AdmitKard as a Senior Counselor. Before AdmitKard, she worked as an Assistant Manager for 2 years. She has also worked with Chopras for 2 years as a counselor. She has approx 5 years of work experience in the study abroad counseling. She has worked majorly for the USA and Canada for student recruitment and also has a basic understanding of the overall process of all major countries abroad. Currently, she is settled in Noida with her family.
Here is how the GyanDhan webinar works:
- Ask Qs now: You can start asking your questions right away right here.
- Answers via video: On Saturday, October 19th, at 5:30 PM, Neha will answer your Qs via a webinar, which you can join here.
- Answers transcribed for future reference: We will transcribe Neha’s answers and post them in response to your questions on this page.
"This webinar is sponsored by MPOWER Financing, a US-based organisation providing loans without any collateral, co-signer or co-applicant to international students