U K Scholarships

I am willing to study MA in Cultural and heritage restoration in U.K. Please let me know the availability of scholarships

Hi @ankita_baisya

Congratulations on your decision to pursue a Master’s in Cultural and Heritage Restoration in the UK!

You can apply for general and university-specific scholarships to fund your studies in the UK. Since I don’t have enough information about the university of your admission, I can provide you with the details of general scholarships for your course.

Here are the top scholarships in the UK for you:

1. Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships long-term grants: The Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships are exclusive for Indians in the middle-stage of their career to pursue higher education in the UK in Arts, History, Archeology, Visual Arts, Cinema, Design, etc. You may apply for the Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships (under the category of long-term grants) and, if selected, get funding for up to 1 year. Since the first cycle of applications for the scholarship got closed on 28 February 2023, you can apply for the second cycle that will open in the autumn of 2023.

2. Chevening Scholarship: The Chevening Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for international students to study Master’s courses in select UK universities. You may check whether your university is eligible for the Chevening Scholarship or not. If it is, you may apply for the Chevening Scholarship before the deadline, which is yet to be out. In 2022, the deadline was on 01 November 2022.

3. Commonwealth Masters Scholarship: The Commonwealth Masters Scholarship is a need-based scholarship funded by the British Government for students from select countries. The application process is yet to commence.

Please note the application deadlines for these scholarships in 2023 are either surpassed or inactive for the upcoming intake. In that case, you may consider additional funding options, such as an education loan.

I recommend that you see the official sources of these scholarships and stay updated on the eligibility, deadlines, and application procedure. If you share the details of your university and admission intake, I will explore the scholarship options for your course.

I hope the answer helps. Thank you for reaching out to us. All the best on your journey ahead!

Hello,
My course’s name is Masters in Cultural and heritage restoration and college is University of East Anglia, Norwich

Hi @ankita_baisya
Thank you for reaching out to us with the relevant information.

Your course comes under MA Cultural Heritage and Museum Studies, the School of Art, Media, and American Studies at the University of East Anglia. However, there are no scholarship options open for Indian students. It is advisable that you get in touch with an official in the department to know more about the availability of scholarships.

Given that, you may apply for the general scholarship options mentioned in the response to your first query. I suggest you explore the availability of scholarships funded by trusts and organizations in the UK for international students.

As mentioned earlier, look for education loan options if your concern is getting enough funds for your studies.

I hope the answer helps. Reach out to us for concerns in the future. Wish you all the best!

Sure I will