Top U.S. Universities For MS In Computer Science | GyanDhan

Interested in doing MS in Computer Science and secure your future with a rewarding career? We know that technologies are emerging day by day, giving rise to numerous tech-savvys all around the world. In this race, an aspirant has to face many challenges at every step. There are various universities in the USA where you will be offered comprehensive master-level courses. MS in computer science from the USA will help you learn new skills and offer practical knowledge about the field. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.gyandhan.com/blogs/top-us-universities-for-ms-in-computer-science

Hello, what are some good colleges for Computer science? Bachelors. If possible please also mention the scholarships available.
target country is US but I won’t mind some affordable universities in other countries as well.
Thank you

Hey @Siddi.Piddi, just saw your question. I have been doing some research for my masters. These are some of the universities that I thought were good and would be good for an undergrad degree as well - Purdue, Penn State, University of Minnesota, Stony Brook, Georgia Tech. I researched keepng in mind the fees and some other metrics like employability rate, etc. As for the scholarships, I think this forum has several links to various scholarships as per my first glance. You can search from there.