To know about non collateral education loan

hello sir/mam,

I am Siddhartth Sharmaa from Ludhiana. i want to know about the non collateral education loan for higher study. i want to pursue my study and i dont have sufficient funds so thats why i need loan for do study. so please tell me is there any scheme or way to get loan from your company. some experts denied my file because they said that you are across 30 and i red on internet that education loan eligibility is 35. so i am bit confused. please help me out from this situation. i will be very grateful to you. i am waiting for your reply.

thanks and regards,
Siddhartth Sharmaa
sidldh786@gmail.com
+91- 8968405161

Hi Siddhartth,

GyanDhan has partnered with several lenders in the market to help applicants with education loans so we can definitely help you with your loan. As you said, you require an unsecured loan, which is an education loan without collateral. There are private banks as well as Non-Banking Financial Companies that give out education loans without collateral. Age is not a factor while giving out loans. However, the course and the job prospects after graduation do tend to influence the decision.

Contact us here and our education loan counselor will connect with you to understand your profile so that they can help in the best possible manner.