There are many things you can do to increase your chances of winning a scholarship -
- Every external scholarship requires a separate application. Make sure the application is error-free. You might not get a chance to make changes to your application.
- Do not miss deadlines. For example, the KC Mahindra Scholarship mentioned in the blog has 31st March as its deadline.
- Apply to as many scholarships as you can.
- Before applying, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria. Do not apply if you do not meet the eligibility criteria.
- Some scholarships also require an essay/SOP to be submitted. Get it reviewed by a teacher or a mentor. You can also get it reviewed on GyanDhan here, free of cost.
- Keep up-to-date on new scholarships. Scholarships that are lesser-known are easier to win as there is less competition.
Do you know GyanDhan also offers a scholarship for postgraduate courses? Read about it here - https://www.gyandhan.com/gd-scholarship
These are some of the steps that you can take to increase your chances of winning a scholarship.
Hope this helps!