Some apps for easier life at campus

Hey folks, so just like the headline hints, I'm on the lookout for some apps to make my life as a student here at UBC a tad easier. From studying to socializing, I feel like I haven't really tapped into what technology has to offer. Here are some cool finds I stumbled upon on TikTok. And hey, if there's something amazing I've missed, do fill me in:

Notion and Timetable: If you’re always on TikTok (admit it, you are) and haven’t come across these gems, you’re definitely missing out. These apps are game-changers for getting your life sorted. Hit up YouTube for some quick tutorials on making the most of them for your student life.

RemNote: This one’s a keeper, seriously. It’s all about making study time more effective with spaced repetition and flashcards. Don’t just take my word for it, check out some YouTube guides. It’s a real game-changer.

Insight Trunk Newsletter: Ever find yourself out of the loop in conversations? Insight Trunk is your go-to. It’s a quick read you can squeeze into your day, offering insights on a bunch of topics. Give it a look on Google, and maybe make it a part of your daily routine.

MyFitnessPal: Moving onto health, MyFitnessPal is a must for tracking what you eat. Just scan your food, and you’ll know exactly what you’re consuming, calorie-wise. It’s perfect for staying on top of your health game.

Fitbod: If you’re not in a position to hire a personal trainer, Fitbod is the next best thing. It customizes workouts for you based on your details. Worth every penny if you’re keen on getting fit without breaking the bank.

ClassPass: Now for a bit on socializing. Yes, studies come first, but ClassPass lets you try out different local fitness classes. It’s a fantastic way to meet new folks who share your interests.

iSaveMoney: Lastly, a budgeting app is crucial, and iSaveMoney is my go-to. But really, any budgeting app should do the trick. It’s all about keeping those finances in check.

Got any other app suggestions that could help make student life smoother?

Reminders and willpower I guess :star2: