Seeking syllabi for PSY 320, 323, 324, 434 and/or NEU 310, 325, 394, 494,

Hello everyone,

I’m keen to understand the specific learning outcomes for students in the advanced courses of cognitive neuroscience/psychology, so I was hoping that any students currently enrolled or those who have recently completed these courses could share a copy of their syllabi. It would be incredibly helpful, and as a token of my appreciation, I’ll share photos of my dogs and cats.

Thanks so much in advance!

Hi,
I think these courses are only available online and their syllabus may change. It would be better to reach out directly to the professor through email to simply ask for it. I see there are only a couple of professors who teach this so it should be easy. If you don’t get a response, you can always reach out to the student support desk.
I haven’t taken these courses and have no reviews to share. However, would appreciate your pet’s pic any day :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

You can find it in the class search, but you’ll need to peek into past semesters. Frequently, the syllabus is made available in the class search once the course kicks off.

1 Like

Thanks! I found the syllabus for PSY 320 and NEU 325 and 394 for the terms I looked into. Also, I guess Bruno is shy now, since I did most of the work. But he gave me persmission to tell you his name. He’s such a cutie​:upside_down_face::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Also, I what’s this “upside down face” thing. that’s once of my fav emojis

That’s “one of my” smarty pants😂

ElmoShrugGIF

Autocorrect’s a bitch sometimes :joy::joy: