Regarding the tax filing of my father

This is to bring to your notice ,that my fathers company is in the process of selling and settling the financial institutions and tax filing has not being done , is pending, what would your suggestion be, to fill the column of income tax returns .

Hi @Vaishnavi

I would need more details to answer your question. Please elaborate on your query.