Regarding course and university selection for MS in Canada or US fall 2022

Hi Everyone,
I needed suggestions regarding my MS from Abroad.
I have done my graduation from IIT Kanpur in 2017. I got my Bs-Ms Dual degree in Economics.
I have work experience of around 3 years in the Business Analytics and operations domain.
I am looking to advance my career and for that, I am planning to study and do masters in Business analytics and management-related courses from a good university in Canada/ US
My profile-
Undergrad CGPA- 6/10
Ms-7.5/10
10th- 89%
12th - 90.2%
IELTS- 7.5

Financially I am not that strong will have to take an education loan or if any scholarship is possible will be great.
Appreciate your suggestions in this regard :blush:

Hi @animak07

You can use the GyanDhan Admit Predictor to shortlist the universities in the US.
I’m linking it here.

For the universities in Canada, give me some time and I will find universities as per your profile.
I will update this thread by Monday.
Do check it out.

I will also update a scholarship list as per your credentials and target countries.

Hope this helps. All the best!

@animak07

Universities in Canada for Business Analytics and operations domain -

1. Western University
  2. University of Montreal
  3. York Univerity
  4. Carleton University
  5. Schulich School of Business
  6. University of Toronto
  7. University of British Columbia

I have added some safe, moderate, and ambitious universities because you have a dual degree that will play in your favor.

For scholarships, you can refer to these links -

Canada Scholarships for Indian Students

I would also suggest researching the target university websites for scholarships. Each university has a list of scholarships that are set aside for international students. Before you apply for admissions, get in touch with the student counselor of the university to get a clearer picture.

There are very few fully-funded scholarships as well, such as -

1. AAUW International Fellowship Program
  2. ACI Foundation Scholarships (There are several scholarships on their website. You can also check them out.)
  3. Fulbright student program
  4. The Gates scholarship

I hope this list helps you.
All the best!