Questions on Prodigy Finance Education Loan

Hi,

In case you have any questions on Prodigy Finance Education Loan, please ask here, we will reply in 3 business hours.

Regards
Team GyanDhan

I am unable to login to prodigy finance portal with my
email id – harisasit@gmail.com

Hi @Harishankar_M

You can check your loan eligibility on our website - GyanDhan > Loans > Loan Eligibility. Our loan counselor will get in touch with you shortly and help you out regarding this.
I hope this helps you. All the best!

I am looking for USA education loan without collateral and co signer

Hi @Harishankar_M

Since you require a loan without collateral and co-signer, the best options are international lenders like Prodigy Finance and MPower Financing. These lenders give education loans without collateral and co-applicant.

Check your loan eligibility for these lenders on our website - GyanDhan > Loans > Check Loan Eligibility.

You can read about these lenders and features here -

I hope this answer helps you. All the best!

Hey,
I have a history of loan delinquencies. Though I have settled these loans and these loans were business loans. Now I am looking for an education loan. Can I approach prodigy for an education loan? Is there any chance for a loan? I want to study in the US
Please help

Hi @ashu

There are a couple of things to consider in this situation -

What did the lender with whom you settled the loan has reported -

• If it is reported as settled (considered the worst) then your CIBIL will get severely impacted. Once the CIBIL is impacted, then the chances are low because Prodigy checks and relies on the CIBIL score.
  • If the loan is reported as foreclosed or loan closed with delayed payments, then the CIBIL may not be as impacted, and there is still a chance for loan approval.

What the initial lender has reported and how Prodigy Finance interprets it -
This is another factor that will play an important role. Prodigy may interpret the loan settlement in a way that works in your favor.

In any case, I would suggest at least trying for the loan as Prodigy mainly focuses on the target course and country chosen by the student. So, there is still a chance.

There is still a high possibility of rejection but no harm in trying!
Hope this helps. All the best!