New Zealand Fee paying student visa

New Zealand Fee paying student visa doubts.

Hello everyone,

Here is the timeline of my process.

22 Dec,22 - Uploaded all the necessary documents on online immigration account.

24 Dec, 22 - Received a mail from immigration saying, Application received.

19 Jan, 23 - Received mail regarding application being assessed.

27 Jan, 23 - AIP (Approval in principle).

3 Feb,23 - Uploaded evidence of payment of tuition fees and loan disbursement letter.

Can anyone tell me when I will receive my visa?

I have taken an education loan from Bank of Baroda.

University- Lincoln University, Christchurch, New Zealand

Course - Master of Food Innovation.

I didn’t get any call for telephonic interview till today.

Would be grateful if someone helps.

Hi, @Rutvika_Banekar
Thanks for getting in touch with us! :slightly_smiling_face:

We have researched at our end and discovered that the processing time for a New Zealand student visa can vary depending on several factors such as the complexity of the case, the completeness of the application, receiving of higher volumes of visa applications, etc. However, as per your mentioned problem statement, you have received an Approval in Principle (AIP), which means that the immigration officers have assessed your application and are satisfied with the information provided. The AIP is usually the last step before the visa is issued, and the next step is to provide the evidence of payment of tuition fees and a loan disbursement letter, which you have already uploaded.
After submitting all the required documents, the immigration officer will review your application and may request additional information or documents if needed. Once your application is complete and approved, It usually takes two to six weeks to obtain the visa.

To get more information about your specific visa application status, It would be advisable for you to directly contact the visa office for assistance or check your online immigration account for updates.

You can also check out our blog by tapping the link mentioned below in order to gain a detailed overview of the New Zealand student visa application process. :point_down:t2:

https://www.gyandhan.com/blogs/New-Zealand-Student-Visa-Process

I hope this information was useful.

Good luck with your visa application! :+1:t2:

Thanks & Regards
Rhythm Tyagi.