Scholarship to study in New Zealand
The New Zealand Excellence Awards (NZEA) are jointly funded by the New Zealand universities and Education New Zealand (ENZ). The scholarship is exclusively for Indian students who want to study in New Zealand.
Eligible universities -
- AUT University
- Lincoln University
- Massey University
- The University of Auckland
- The University of Waikato
- University of Otago
- Victoria University of Wellington
Number of Postgraduate Scholarships - 28
Number of Undergraduate Scholarships - 3
Postgraduate - NZ 5000 each
Undergraduate - NZ 10,000 each
- Be at least 18 years at the time of application.
- Hold current citizenship of India (and not be a citizen or Permanent Resident of New Zealand or Australia).
- Hold a minimum equivalent GPA of B+ in your most recent or highest tertiary qualification.
- Hold an unconditional or conditional offer for one of the NZEA eligible courses.
Documents required for scholarship application
- Evidence of offer of a place at a New Zealand university
- Curriculum Vitae
- All academic transcripts
- Proof of Indian Citizenship and every other country for which you hold citizenship
- Two references
To apply for the scholarship, students can get in touch with the universities mentioned.
Leave your questions below for any further queries.
How can we get offer from these universities?
Mostly every university has its admission procedure which you can check through by visiting their website.
To obtain the offer letter, you’ll have to follow a similar procedure in general. After successfully submitting your paperwork, the universities scrutinize your application and documents thoroughly. Once they have checked all the documents, they call each applicant for further admission procedures.
Once they have cross-checked all the details, the university will decide to send you either an offer letter or a rejection letter based on the evaluation of your profile and application form.
If you get an offer letter, you will be required to prepare for further process that might include a video or a personal interview.
After clearing the selection process, the candidate will get a final offer letter. You will get your offer letter on the registered email id. The offer letter will contain all the necessary information, such as scholarship opportunities, commencing date of the course, joining details, your enrollment number, and fee distribution patterns.
Some universities offer international student scholarship opportunities at the final time of admission.
Please let us know if you want details for any specific university.
We will do our best to help you out.
Hi rahul , could you pls elaborate on how to get a scholarship for students who want to persue MBBS in new zealand
That’s really great you want to pursue one of the vast expanding fields like MBBS.
New Zealand is the best choice to study as the country has excellent educational system.
To get scholarship for MBBS in New Zealand.
Follow the below mentioned steps
- Step 1: Find scholarships you qualify for
- Step 2: Check what documents you need to supply, by when
- Step 3: Contact referees early
- Step 4: Get your document copies certified
- Step 5: Make a good impression in your application
If you need more help, please let us know