Need Financial assistance for study aboard

Dear GyanDhan Scholarship

I am from India, living in Mumbai. In 2021 I completed my graduation in arts.
I really want to do further studies but my financial condition is not good.

So here is my background: I am 27 year old. I am working and studying. I m working in call center for my studies and i want to pursue my masters in abroad,
I request you to grant me a scholarship. It will really help me to grow in the future and I will definitely do my best.

I am submitting this application for the [masters] to further my education in environmental studies. I have studied for 3 years in mumbai university and completed my graduation now require financial assistance to complete my degree in Environmental Science in Ireland or usa or any aboard university

I got 68% on my graduation which I completed with my job so i dont have dad and mom was housewife, i have an older sister who is also working in a call center. We don’t have that much of a fund to take admission in masters. If there is any scholarship

I applied to a student loan bank asking for 80% funding by myself which is not possible for me.

Hi @trupti

The GyanDhan Scholarship has a process and an application. I request you to fill the application form for the scholarship. You can find the scholarship application here - Scholarships For Indian Students | Study Abroad Scholarships | GyanDhan. Please remember that the scholarship has a deadline of 31st August 2021.

Since you’d require more funds to study abroad, I request you to also check your loan eligibility. GyanDhan > Loans > Check Loan Eligibility. Our Loan Counselor will get in touch with you within 6-working hours to further discuss your needs.

Please let me know your target course and country (where you want to study), I will list some more scholarships for you.

I hope this answer helps you. IF you have any further queries, do post on this thread and I will get back to you.
All the best!

Dear Vishakha,

Thank you so much for your reply,

As my graduation is completed this year in BA,

I want to pursue career in ma in environmental studies or Master in arts in ( geography, ecology or environment to climate change and sustainability studies or mba in environment )

As i already check for loan but they asking me a co applicant as i am living alone and also working in call center for my studies and in my family i have my older sister and her salary was 18k monthly so basically we are not financially strong i don’t have any specific country in my mind i just want to want pursue my masters in abroad so please suggest something because there is no opportunity to get loan for my studies thats why from starting i ma looking fully funded scholarship.

Contact number : + 91 7499204214
Email Id: truptipatekar241994@gmail.com

Your faithfully

Trupti Patekar

Hi @trupti

GyanDhan Scholarship amount is INR 1 lakh. In fact, there are very few scholarships that will cover the entire cost of your education abroad.

However, I’m listing some scholarships here that will cover some of the expenses. Please bear in mind that these scholarships are merit-based, meaning you will win one if your profile and academic scores are excellent.

1. KC Mahindra Scholarship -
  2. JN Tata Endowment -
  3. Inlaks Foundation Scholarship
  4. Global Study Award
  5. National Overseas Scholarship Scheme by the Indian Government
  6. Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Programme
  7. Scholarships by The Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust
  8. Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Program

Read about them here - Indian Government Scholarships to Study Abroad for Indian Students

There are more government scholarships based on the country you are targeting. For example, the Canadian government has scholarships for international students like - Ontario Graduate scholarships. These are again merit-based. So make sure your academic record is pristine.

Apart from this, there are scholarships provided by universities as well. Based on your need and academic record, abroad universities provide financial aid to international students.

Next, since you do not have collateral (property) or a co-applicant, you can apply for the loan from an international lender. These lenders give education loans to international students without any collateral or co-applicant. The loan application is evaluated on the student’s profile - academic record, extracurriculars, their future earning potential, and the target college and course. Another thing that you should keep in mind is that they have a list of pre-approved courses and universities. To be eligible for a loan from them, your target course and college should be on that list.

Read about them here -

As for the courses you have mentioned, you can explore these countries and universities -
UK - the country has a longer post-study work visa. Read about it here. There are good universities in the UK that are also affordable, like the University of Stirling, Southampton Solent University, University of Bedfordshire.

New Zealand - there are affordable universities like - the University of Otago, Victoria University of Wellington, University of Canterbury.

Germany - German public universities do not charge tuition fees from students, even international students. You will only be required to pay a semester or administration fee of around 300 Euros to 400 Euros.

If you require information on any specific country or course, please mention it in this thread and I will get to back you with useful information.
I hope this answer helped get an idea and a direction. All the best!

Dear mam,

Any scholarships available for india

@trupti

You can find scholarships for India here - National Scholarship Portal
This portal is run and updated by the government. You can find all the scholarships for study in India on this page.

Some more scholarships for India -

• Swami Dayanand Charitable Education Foundation Merit-Cum-Means Scholarships
  • Foundation For Excellence Scholarships
  • Nalanda University - Means-Cum-Merit Scholarships
  • National Merit Scholarships - MHRD

Hope this helps!