Loan amount for Student Visa undergraduate UK

So I will be taking an education loan for my undergraduate studies starting from September 2024. I will be going to either Imperial College London and King’s Colllege London for an integrated masters degree. I will receive CAS by the mid to end of august.
Should I take loan that covers the entire of my tuition fees for all years or can I take some amount? My fees will be around 1.5 cr for the whole program and to secure this amount of loan I will require collateral. I do have one but it won’t be enough for this amount of loan.
I was thinking of taking either collateral/collateral free loan of about 75 lacs or some amount in these respects.
Will that cause any issue to my Visa application? Since they say they want to see that I can pay for my first year tuition and living costs so…?
If this will cause a problem to my visa application, what steps should I take?

If you are planning to take a loan that only partially covers your tuition fees (e.g., ₹75 lakhs), it’s crucial to ensure that you can meet the visa requirements. Here’s what you need to consider:

1. First-Year Tuition Fees: Ensure that you have enough funds (loan or otherwise) to cover your first-year tuition fees. This can be demonstrated through a combination of personal savings, parental support, scholarships, and loans.

2. Living Costs: You need to show that you have enough funds to cover your living costs for the first year. This could be through personal funds or the loan amount.

So if I take Rs 75 lakhs loan which is covering my first year tuition and living costs more than needed, what else do I need to show apart from the loan statement? Will they also ask on how I plan to pay my fees in the next years?
Will I be required to show bank statements or other things as well?
Should I then take 1cr loan which will be covering my costs for 2 years?