Along with its rising popularity, a Masters in Management degree is also known to be the pathway to employment in top companies. In this webinar, GyanDhan will discuss the degree at length and its scope for international students. The key points to be discussed include the following:
- Course content and structure
- Top universities abroad offering the course
- Eligibility requirements
- Top specializations
- Job prospects and employment growth rate
- Top job profiles
About Speaker : Mr Rohit Rajaram
After working as an analyst in India, Rohit decided to get some international exposure and went to ESCP Europe to pursue a MiM program . Upon finishing his graduation, he worked in Berlin as an account manager and in Paris as a Strategic Project Manager . After gaining almost 5 years of cumulative professional experience, he decided to come back to India and to become an entrepreneur.
He joined the MiM-Essay as a consultant in 2017. He is now the COO and handles the strategy and business expansion operations of the company. He is also working on other ventures in ed-tech and digital marketing with Abhyank.
Here is how the webinar works:
- Ask Qs now: You can start asking your questions right away here.
- Answers via video: On Friday 7th February, at 6:30 PM, We will answer your Qs via a webinar, which you can Join Here.
- Answers transcribed for future reference: We will transcribe the answers and post them in response to your questions here.