How vibrant is the creative scene at the university?

hello everyone, I was thinking about joining pace university. I am interested in art, i paint sometimes. Can someone tell me how vibrant is the creative scene at the university?

Hey, I do not know about the art department or anything like that but I am thinking about taking admission here. Did you figure out the nitty-gritty of the application process for Pace University? SOPs are my current Everest.
I can totally understand, SOPs are like solving a puzzle blindfolded. Although I like puzzles and being blindfolded, but let us not go down that road๐Ÿ˜‚. Any tips on how to showcase achievements without sounding like I'm bragging?
๐Ÿ˜…I would say that is too much information about the blindfolds. But speaking of achievements, are we talking about every certificate and trophy or just the highlight reel?๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Highlight reel it is, Rohan! Now, let's tackle the GRE. How are you preparing for the exam? I mean books, online courses, youtube videos or are we hoping osmosis kicks in?
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ Osmosis would be great! But let's be real. How much importance are we giving to those recommendation letters? Is it like the VIP pass for admission?
VIP pass it is!๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ Now, do anyone of you know about campus life, about the student culture at Pace University? What's the scene โ€“ like party>>>studying? cuz i will dig that. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
And on the academic note, what about class sizes and professor-student interactions? Are we talking large lecture halls or cozy seminars?

TigerTigerWoodsGIF

Cozy seminars sound nice, but let's not forget the social side. There should be some places to hangout or to party as arjun said.
I know nightlife is crucial and we will enjoy every party along with the studying, but on a more practical note, what's the word on accommodation? On-campus or off-campus, and is it easy to find a decent place to stay?
That's right , do we get flats of hostels or PG's like in Delhi?
Also if we do what's the pulse of internships and job placements after graduation? That will really help us financially and for the experience. Anyone got the inside scoop?

Well, I guess I got someone to count on๐Ÿ˜Ž

LolGIF (2)