Graduate Financial details

I got fall 2024 offer for MS biomedical engineering. No any tuition fees mentioned along with offer. I checked in website its showing 68k as cost of attendance but its different in financial acknowledgement form. Where to get the exact cost breakdown. I need it for my loan purposes.

@Priya1 The cost of attendance is everything estimated - tuition, fees, books, living expenses, transportation. So if you are not going to have some way to support your food/shelter/transportation during the program, you’ll want to use that estimate as a starting point.

If you want just an estimate for tuition and fees (not including books), check out the Tuition and Fees Estimator
. It’s pretty accurate.

1 Like

Okay, will definitely look up for the estimator. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy to help😊

Hey there, congrats on the MS Biomedical Engineering offer! For the exact cost breakdown, check directly with the uni’s financial aid or admissions. Email them politely, mention your need for loan purposes, and ask about any discrepancies in the financial acknowledgment form. They should help you out. Also, see if there’s a student portal for this info. Always make sure you have the accurate details for your financial planning. Cheers!