Ensure Your UK Study Visa in 2024

2024-04-12T11:30:00Z2024-04-05T12:30:00Z
Event-_UK_Visa_tips-21_f2d2e00e8b10ca3e020b
A Webinar on UK Study Visa for 2024 was organised on 12 April 2024.

Here are some Key Takeaways :

• The webinar introduced the session by highlighting its focus on guiding students about the UK study visa application for the 2024 intake.
  • The company hosting the webinar, GyanDhan, was introduced as India’s first education finance marketplace, aiding students with study abroad education loans and free end-to-end assistance.
  • Details about the UK study visa application process were discussed, including document requirements such as CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies), financial proofs, and medical examinations.
  • The webinar covered the types of UK visas available—Standard, Priority, and Super Priority—explaining their processing times and associated costs.
  • Financial requirements for the visa application were explained, emphasizing the necessity of proving funds’ availability in the applicant’s bank account for at least 28 days.
  • The session addressed the importance of the Immigration Health Surcharge and its cost implications depending on the duration of the study.
  • Common visa application pitfalls were highlighted, particularly the impact of incomplete or fraudulent documentation on visa outcomes.
  • A Q&A session concluded the webinar, addressing specific student queries about the visa process, financial documentation, and medical requirements.

Questions and Answers from the Webinar:

1. Q: When should I start the medical procedures required for the visa application?
    A: Start the medical procedures after you make your university deposit, as you should finalize your choice of university before undergoing medical tests.

2. Q: Can I have funds in multiple banks for the visa application?
    A: Yes, you can have funds in multiple banks as long as the total amount meets the visa requirement and the funds are at least 28 days old.

3. Q: Is the Immigration Health Surcharge a fixed cost?
    A: Yes, the Immigration Health Surcharge is fixed and depends on the duration of your study program. For a two-year program, the cost is approximately 1.27 lakhs per year.

4. Q: Do I need to show a bank statement if I have an education loan?
    A: No, if you have an education loan, you do not need to show a bank statement. The loan approval letter from an authorized bank is sufficient.

5. Q: What are common reasons for UK visa rejection?
    A: Common reasons include incomplete or fraudulent documentation, especially regarding financial proofs. Ensuring complete and accurate documents is crucial for a successful application.

Feel free to ask any queries below!