Education Loans Without Collateral or Co-Applicant

Details

Are you looking for a study abroad loan without collateral or co-applicant?

If you are willing to fund your education independently in 2024, it is entirely possible– thanks to the entry of international lenders in the Indian market.

Why should you attend?

• Join from anywhere using your laptop, smartphone or tablet.
  • Learn about securing a co-applicant and collateral-free loan.
  • Gain a comprehensive understanding of the loan terms.
  • Check if you are eligible for such a loan.
  • Discover how GyanDhan can support you with it.

Please post your questions on this thread before, during, or after the event. We would answer them during the event or post a reply on this forum.

Post your questions here.

1 Like

Hii
I’ve got admission in Gannon University PA,
I’m looking for and colleteral free and co applicant free educational loan for my masters in business analytics my TOEFL is 93
What are my chances for availing the loan

Please check your loan eligibility: Apply Education Loan For Abroad Study | Lowest Interest Rate Options

Can my sister be a co-applicant of my son?

Hai sir i got admit in one of the uk university so i need no collateral loan for my bachelor study,it upto 40 laks and can gyandhan is provide me for that but my father will be business man he full the itr each year upto 5laks reply this one

Sir i am Dhananjay Pal, can i get education loan for pilot training

I wanna pursue my master’s in Germany
I need loan for my blocked account
I have no collateral not even a coapplicant
Is there any way that I get loan
Loan amount is like 15 lakhs

Can you please talk on scholarship on educational loan. How to avail scholarship from Gyandhan

Hi! Priyanka here.
I’m already studying MBA in Rennes SB, France. I paid half the fees already and I require loan for remaining fees. I’d like to know if you handle such case?
Thanks

I am from medical background and planning to pursue master in kinesiology in USA so do i need to write GRE?

also most of the universities waiving GRE so is it mandatory for loan?

Is there Foreclosure option available in m power finance? (sorry)

Most of the universities asking health insurance so can i make health insurance from educational loan?

Hiii sir this is harshini

I got admit in at Schiller University Paris France.
I’m applying for bachelors degree in computer engineering , I need loan without collateral and I’m fine with co applicant and that’s my mom . My loan amount is 48 lakhs . suggest me good loan.

Which loan provider giving loan to uk without co applicant

Hi
I’ll be going for my MBA at IESE, Barcelona with some scholarship next year. Is there any possibility of getting a loan of around EUR 115,000 with coapplicant but without collateral

Hi, we have agricultural land, can an agriculture land is considered as Collateral?
I have offer letter from uk university and i have cibil score of 600, is it possible to get an education loan??

This is Varsha.

I have started applying for colleges in Canada for 2024. I checked with MPower that my college was not on the list. Can I get education loan without co applicant or collateral?

Is it possible to check loan eligibility for pilot training course before getting the offer letter (As offer letter is provided after selection and a certain amount of fees needs to be paid to take part in the selection process)?

Also, upto how much amount can we get a loan sanctioned?
Besides ICICI Bank and MPower, are there any more loan providers?
Can you please share relevant links?

Hi Good evening for non collateral Loans CIBIL of the applicant is required