Education Loan

Hello, I am facing a challenging situation. I received an offer letter from a German public university, which is quite affordable due to the minimal student union fee and no tuition fee. However, I need a blocked account to study in Germany. I applied for a loan, but my parents cannot be co-applicants because my father already has an ongoing loan and their CIBIL scores are below 700. We even have a plot that we can mortgage, but banks have still refused. Is there any way to secure a loan for the blocked account?

Hi Anjali,

Regarding your case, an additional co-applicant is required. Since your account is blocked, it will not be entertained by public sector banks, but only by NBFCs. Kindly let us know through which lender you applied for the loan. Additionally, please provide your contact information so that our dedicated education loan expert can reach out to you and provide the assistance you need.

Meanwhile, you can also check your education loan eligibility here Apply Education Loan For Abroad Study | Lowest Interest Rate Options | GyanDhan

1 Like

I have applied to SBI, Union Bank of India, and Tata Capital. Also, where can I share my contact details?

You can share it me personally on chat and our dedicated loan counseller will guide you and will help you out with your loan related queries. And don’t worry! It is completely free of cost. We are just here to help students!

1 Like

Hi Anjali,

Congratulations on receiving your offer letter. Getting an education loan with a low CIBIL score can be challenging. However, we can initiate your case with NBFCs. Kindly share your contact details with us or check your loan eligibility at Apply Education Loan For Abroad Study | Lowest Interest Rate Options | GyanDhan.

Regards,
Team GyanDhan!