DS-160 form filling

I live in Hyderabad, Telangana, but my passport was issued before the state bifurcation, so on my passport my state of inhabitance is still mentioned Andhra Pradesh. So what do I fill in place of state? do I fill in as Telangana or do I fill in as Andhra Pradesh?

A post was merged into an existing topic: GyanDhan Partners with Argo : Offering Guidance in Visa Interview Preparation from Ex-US Visa Counsels! | GyanDhan