Previously called Sheridan College of Applied Arts and Technology and commonly known as Sheridan College, the Sheridan College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning is located in Ontario, Canada. It was founded in 1967. The college houses the following schools:
- Faculty of Animation, Arts & Design
- Faculty of Applied Health & Community Studies
- Faculty of Applied Science & Technology
- Pilon School of Business
- Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Continuing & Professional Studies
The college has 3 campuses - Trafalgar Road Campus located in Oakville (a town in Southern Ontario), Davis Campus located in Brampton (a city in Southern Ontario) and Hazel McCallion Campus in Mississauga.
- The Trafalgar Road campus is the main campus of Sheridan College. This campus houses the Faculty of Animation, Arts and Design which is known as Canada’s largest art school.
- The Davis Campus offers courses in community services, engineering & technology, and applied for health programs.
- The Hazel McCallion Campus is located in the city of Mississauga, which is Canada’s sixth-largest city. This is where the Pilon School of Business is located. As the business school is located here, it offers business diplomas, degrees and graduate certificates. In addition, some courses in architecture, arts and design, humanities and social sciences are offered here. For more information https://www.gyandhan.com/schools/sheridan-college-of-applied-science-and-technology-oakville