Could someone walk me through the process of concurrent enrollment?

Hello everyone! I’m looking to enroll in classes at Dallas College this semester as an international student. Could someone walk me through the process of concurrent enrollment? I’m also curious about the overall experience at Dallas College and would appreciate information on the total cost, including fees. Specifically, I’m interested in taking a math class and a physics class with a lab. Thanks a bunch!

I don’t have any specific experience with dallas College, but I would help you out with the overall concurrent enrollment process So first of all, you need to get an approval from advisor then you need to get a concurrent enrollment letter from the university(you can get that from searching concurrent enrollment letter unt in google) where they grant you permission to enroll concurrently, and the credits taken there will be transferred here . You also need to apply for dallas college at the same time, and it would take around 2-3 days for letter of acceptance . After that, you need to provide them basic documents like your passport , your visa status, meningitis certificate ,unt transcript , and concurrent enrollment letter you get from the unt. After that, you have to select classes/ courses you are ready to take, and then you are good to go