Comparision of UT Arlington and Univ of Cincinnati

Hi
I got admits in MS CS in UT Arlington and MEng CS in Univ of Cincinnati with scholarship. Help me in suggesting which university to finalize and why.
Thanks

I used GyanDhan’s university Compare tool to check the value offered by both the universities -

University of Texas at Arlington ranks better than University of Cincinnati in terms of Employment Probability and Expected Salary. This means that University of Texas has better employment opportunities and salary packages offered are also better than university of Cincinnati.

Major recruiters at University of Texas have been Visa, Copart, Cerner Corporation.

Annual intake for the Computer Science department is 306 whereas for University of Cincinnati, it is only 24.

If compared on the basis of tuition fees, net fees - University of Texas fairs well.
Tuition fees - $38,072
Net fees - $47,316
Living expenses - $11,200

University of Cincinnati
Tuition fees - $ 49,064
Net fees - $ 59,464
Living expenses - $10,400

The University of Texas also has a better rank - 82. University of Cincinnati ranks 89.

Based on the above information, the University of Texas at Arlington fairs better than the University of Cincinnati.