CAS ISSURANCE in UK universities

I have applied to the University of Bedfordshire and I have met all requirements.
I understand that the Visa application needs the living cost and tuition fee balance to be kept in the account for a month, I would like to know if it is the same for CAS as well? should I wait for a month history of the living cost and tuition fee balance before I can send my bank statement to get the CAS or I send the bank statement now to get my CAS while the money remains in my account for exactly 1 month before my visa application.

Hi @precious23

You must show the full amount needed (first year course fees + the required maintenance funds) held for a consecutive 28-day period. A bank statement should be printed on the 29th day. Your bank statement closing balance must be no more than 31 days before the date you submit you student visa application. If using your parents’ bank statements, you must include a letter of support from your parents and proof of the relationship (such as a birth certificate).

This is the general requirement. Rest, the duration to keep the funds depends on the course, the duration of the course, and the university you are attending. Please confirm with your university the duration and amount you need to keep in the bank.

Hope this helps. All the best!