Best Education Loan Options For Studying in Singapore | GyanDhan

Giving a tough competition to the top players in the foreign education segment - US and UK, Singapore is now a hotspot for international students. Although studying in the UK and the US is said to be one of the costliest investments in education, the cost of studying and living in Singapore is just as high. Therefore, the most viable financing option for international students is taking a study loan for Singapore. In this blog, we will break down the costs associated with studying in Singapore and how you can get a study loan for Singapore easily through GyanDhan.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.gyandhan.com/blogs/education-loan-for-singapore

Should one prefer Singapore as a study destination despite the high education cost?

Do I need to pay anything during my studies if I apply for a loan through an NBFC?

The cost of higher education in Singapore is on a higher side. Rightly so, as the quality of education & living there is excellent, and the country’s law & order situation is unparalleled. An education loan can help you avoid the financial burden.

Yes. The NBFCs charge a simple interest during the study period. The EMI usually starts after 6 months of the course completion (rules may vary from NBFC to NBFC).