Admission preparation stress

Hey, guys! Checked out this discussion forum. Anyone stressing about admission preparations?
Oh, for sure! I've been drowning in SOP drafts for a past few days. How do we even begin with these?
Tell me about it! And LORs, are they like golden tickets, or do we need to sweet talk our professors?๐Ÿ˜‚
Got it! And for LORs, I guess a bit of sweet talk won't hurt. But seriously, how do you ask without sounding desperate?
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ It's an art, Kunal. Remind them of your stellar projects, throw in some gratitude, and you're good to go. ๐ŸŒŸ
Nice! What about resumes. Do I include that coding project from previous year, or is it too ancient?
I'm wondering the same thing. Do they want a detailed life story or just the highlight reel?
Keep it focused, guys. Tailor it to match your goals and what the university values. Quality over quantity, always! And just hope for the best.
Oh nice. Now, standardized tests โ€“ GRE, the dreaded acronym. Do we need a dictionary?
Ugh, don't even get me started. I'm ready to recite the dictionary backward by now.
Take it easy, folks. Focus on the essentials, practice, and no all-nighters before the test. Trust me, I've been there. ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ˜…
And interviews? Are they going to grill us like it's the MasterChef finals?๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿคช
I hope not. I get nervous just thinking about it. All we can do is do our best and hope we get in
It's usually more like a friendly chat. Be yourself, know your SOP, and why Buffalo? Oh, and practice with a friend. Mock interviews are gold! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Great tips, guys! I feel slightly less overwhelmed now.๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜Š
Same here. Let's tackle this admission prep as a team.

Well, in that case let us connect on personal messages and crack this interview together๐Ÿ˜Ž