Visa related query

Hi,
I have received admission in the Arizona State University for masters. My visa interview is scheduled for 27th May. My funding is managed by a partial scholarship and rest by education loan. Do you guys think it will be enough to persuade the Visa Officer?

Hi Anne,
Congratulations.
On your Visa regarding query. The Visa Officers generally look for an overall profile with some weight to financial aspects. It acts as a helping end in approval of the Visa.

It is a bit difficult to say for sure what should be enough to convince your VO. However, there are few must factors that should be given utmost importance.

• The judgement of the visa officer

Many times it is possible that the officer might end up rejecting your visa application. It happens if he or she feels that the applicant has no mood of returning back to the home country. This might seem like a very vague ground on which you would lose your visa opportunity but then it is one of the biggest factors that the officer would take into consideration.

• Finances

The fact that your academic credentials are outstanding doesn’t actually determine the fact that you will surely get your visa. One important factor which is taken into consideration is whether your financial situation is strong enough to cater to your needs of the future. This includes all your living expenses and tuition fee.

• Body language, lousy conduct, and incorrect information

During the interview, make sure to communicate all the personal, financial, and past information to the officer. If you don’t do so, then you might end up losing the visa. Any kind of false information would end up getting you in trouble as the visa officers are damn serious when it comes to falsified statements.
You need to make sure of various variables to be able to convince the Visa Officer.
We have also written a few articles on the Us student visa process…

Hope this helps