Every student deserves to get a world-class education in an environment that is conducive to learning. Switzerland is undoubtedly one of the best places in the world for students to pursue higher studies. Apart from the breathtaking beauty of Swiss cities and villages, it has consistently ranked as the most innovative country globally. The World Intellectual Property Organisation releases the Global Innovation Index, and for the last decade, Switzerland has grabbed the top spot as the most innovative country in the world. The country's reputation as an innovation hub is backed by government funding in top-class Swiss Universities. ETH Zurich, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), and University of Zurich have consistently ranked in the top 100 institutions in the QS World University Rankings.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.gyandhan.com/blogs/switzerland-study-visa

Informative blog!
Can you tell the processing time? My classes start in February. Exactly when should I apply for the visa?

Hi @Nachiket.narayan

Processing time for student visa is 15 weeks for a student visa. Apply for the visa at least 4 months before you wish to travel to the country.
Hope this helps!

And will the time I spend as a student in the country count for the C permit? What is the process for that?