SBI Fixed Interest Rate Abroad Education Loan | GyanDhan

sir, u have overlooked this question, kindly answer this

But approaching multiple banks at the same time doesn’t affect our CIBIL score?

you had told we can ask for higher amount in future if needed, how do you do that?
And what if I want to start repaying sooner than what was originally thought or if I need lesser loan than what was actually approved for?

• Suppose I got my loan sanctioned but did not get visa, then what? ( Ofcourse college will refund the tution fees, that I have paid, but will bank charge me any extra amount / ask me to pay further interests) [kindly answer this question in the light of unsecured education loans]

Is it possible to get a loan on agricutural land as a collateral?

Is a co-applicant mandatory?

• How can I get the list of colleges / universities to which banks/NBFC’s are offering unsecured education loan.

What if there is an existing loan on my name and i apply for education loan now? I can show funds in my account during my absence in India. Does it work?

when is the right time to start the process of loan? is it after we get all the university decisions or can I start with one college admit and change it later on based on admit to another university?

I mean what if i can show amount in my loan account in india to pay off the EMIs during the time i pursue masters in US. Does existing loan on my name hamper my chances to get an education loan?

How much should be the min salary income of the co applicant ?

I am currently working and I have a home loan on my name. Now can i go for education loan?

I heard banks pay only 80% of tuition fee, remaining by me. is it TRUE

My father has 680 cibil score will i get an unsecured loan for 30-35 lakhs for us colleges stem program

does the loan amount depend on what the collateral is and the market value of collateral?

what if I’m unable to pay the monthly interests during my study period

Hi , My Co-Applicant is having outdraft of 25 Lakhs from Tata Capital and Bajaj Finance. Now, i want to apply for Education Loan of 25 Lakhs for Studies in UK. Overdraft is not utilised. What are chances of getting unsecured loan? Co Applicant is working in Good Company with Good PAackage and his CIBIL is 750+ . But, My CIBIL is 600+

What if i get an education loan on one university and later after reaching US i want to join another affordable university as a transfer student? Does the education loan gets transferred to the new university?

My Mom earns 25k per month . There are no current loans .
Her cibil score is also excellent
I need a loan of 15 lakhs only
Is it possible to get a unsecured loan?

What are the interest rates of HDFC Credila? Is it NBFC or what?