Getting an education loan is quite easy these days and it helps students to realize their dream of getting a top-notch education at one of the premier universities of the world. However, often students don’t realize that after the completion of their course they will be paying quite a substantial sum towards their education loan. This webinar will help the students to plan their repayment in the most optimum manner according to their profile so that they do not pay even a penny extra.
This webinar will focus on:-
- Budgeting and Strategising for Quick Repayment/Repayment Estimator
- Pitfalls of Using a longer repayment term/Loan tenure extension
- Refinancing and how it could help you
- Usage of EMI Calculators to Evaluate Your Optimal Repayment Plan
- Different Types of Repayment Plans, when you have surplus cash and when you don’t have
- Interest amount repayment
- Moratorium period extension
Here is how the webinar works:
- Ask Qs now: You can start asking your questions right away right here.
- Answers via video: On Saturday, 6th November, at 7.30 PM, We will answer your Qs via a webinar, which you can join here.
- Answers transcribed for future reference: We will transcribe the answers and post them in response to your questions on this page.