I’m doing my BTech as well Mtech in civil engineering from IIT Bombay. I wish to study infrastructure management in NUS. Can someone guide me with what all I need to work on to get into NUS? Thank you!
Infrastructure Management and Finance is an undergraduate course offered at NUS. Is this what you are looking for?
The only other course related to this is M.Sc in Project Management.
Please reply so that I can provide an answer accordingly.
Oh I must have got it all wrong
I’m planning for masters in civil in NUS.
Hi @vishakha.bhagia , so I checked, and the M.Sc course in NUS is actually infrastructure project management, which is what I’m interested in. So can please guide me in this?
Information about the course you requested -
The Infrastructure Project Management is a specialization offered under MSc. Civil Engineering.
Modules offered under this specialization - (you will have to choose at least 12)
- Urban Public Transportation Systems
- Transport Infrastructure Asset Management
- Transportation Data Analytics and Modeling
- Advanced Concrete Technology
- Assessment and Retrofit of Concrete Structures
- Precast Concrete Technology
- Topics in Project Management Engineering
- Operations and Management of Infrastructure Systems
- Contract Management
- Project Management Law
- Managing Complex Projects
- Large Scale Systems Engineering
- Hazard Identification and Evaluation Techniques
- SHE and Quality Management Systems
Apart from these are some compulsory modules that you will have to complete.
- University transcripts - should include explanatory notes on the grading system.
- English Language Proficiency - TOEFL (minimum 85 score) or IELTS (minimum band 6)
Please note - TOEFL Home Edition, IELTS Indicator, and MyBestScores may not get accepted. You will have to confirm this with admissions office once.
Application opens - 23 July 2021
Applications close - 26 August 2021
Application outcome by mid November and the semester will start by January 2022.
You can also apply next year if you wish to get in to Fall semester - August intake.
How to Apply
- Check the application cycle.
- Check if you meet the admission requirements of the program.
- Create an account on the Graduate Admission System (GDA) to fill in the application form.
- Make sure you have the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Submit your application online. The application fee is $50.
- Once you submit your application, you will see the application status as “submitted online”.
- Keep checking the registered email for any further updates.
You can read about these steps, documents required, and other requirements here.
Hope this helps you. For any further queries, do post on this thread. All the best!