Masters in Life sciences abraod

Hi
Can you help me regarding something?
I wanted to ask whether should I opt for masters in Life sciences or MBA after my Bachelor’s in Microbiology and Genetics .I know these are two completely different streams but I am really confused whether graduating from Life sciences abroad will be fruitful to me or not?
Actually we know that the jobs and career will be lab or research focused and there will be lot of fluctuations regarding the degree when compared to IT field and business…

Not just about that but since I have chance of graduation from US which one is most preferable for a better life?
I know you can’t clearly help me with my query but can you give it a shot

As you correctly mentioned, the 2 options are vastly different. My limited view…

• Pursue masters in life sciences if you want to stick to the domain. Your career will not be limited just to lab/research focused roles. There might be a lot of options in the pharma sector in addition to the academic and research domains. It can be fairly lucrative even from a monetary perspective. However, you will be limited to the sector and you might even have to pursue a Ph.D should you choose the research/academic route
  • If you are unsure of what to pursue at this stage, you might want to work for a year or two, explore things on the job and outside of it, and then decide what is better for you. Doing an MBA right after your bachelor program might not be the best idea, especially if you are unsure of what you want to do.

Also, if you want to graduate from the US, work experience is almost a requirement for applying to good / decent B-schools.