Masters degree and higher studies abroad

I’m studying BSc Honours Geology from DU what can I do to study masters in palaeontology or related subjects like anthropology and geomicrobiology abroad?

Hi @21_st_century_common,

To study abroad, there are a few steps you need to take -

First and foremost, you need to figure out the countries you are want to target. For example, the US, UK, and Canada have some of the top universities for your preferred courses. After this, you will have to shortlist the universities that offer the course you want to pursue. Check their eligibility criteria and apply accordingly. Second, maintain a high GPA to get into top universities and colleges.
Third, many of the universities require GRE, TOEFL/IELTS score. The GRE score may be optional for your courses. Though, do check the university’s eligibility criteria. It is necessary to get a high score on these tests. A high score will not only help in admission, but it also might help you get a scholarship.
Fourth, if you can, gain some work experience as well. It will add to your profile and help you in admissions.

Lastly, you can avail of Admission Counseling to get more detailed help from experts. They will help you from exploring universities to applying to them. GyanDhan can help you get admission counseling at a discounted price. The first session is free of cost.
I hope this helps you. If you have any further doubts, do post them on the thread. I’d be happy to help.
All the best!